15/01/2021

Microdose coaching.

In collaboration with Earth Resonance, I've been offering clients one-on-one coaching in their personal microdose journeys. 
I offer my support and advice during the chosen period to try and maximise the benefit of the self therapy, and remind you of your goals, aswell as answering any questions that might arise on the physical or emotional planes. 

Having worked with microdosing extensively myself in the past and, I know how it can assist you in your personal growth and help one conquer obstacles in life that previously seemed insurmountable.

That's why, with great enthusiasm I offer my service, for the benefit of all of humanity, and because to me, the most rewarding work is that in which I am able to help others attain their highest natural potential.

No comments: