11/10/2019

Guided Medicinal Journeys

 

The potential of transformation lies within you, you have the power to heal yourself.
Letting the medicine assist you in going beyond what you held possible, I hold the space for people as they explore the internal universe of the mind and beyond. 
Having practiced Buddhist insight meditation for a decade and studying various forms of self healing, I will be there to be by your side while you experience the power of the sacred medicine as a tool to bring about profound change and healing. 
My aim is to create a safe space for you where you have the feeling that you are totally welcome to be yourself in all your aspects. 



Based in Amsterdam, I works with different medicines from all over the globe, foremost amongst which is psilocybin, and all of which I have myself deeply explored, experiences he loves to share with others in the best possible ways.
---


Beyond being a tripsitter, I also offer one-on-one Oriental Bodywork sessions as a preparation to your journey to help your really come into the present, in your body, and relax your mind for the experience to unfold. 

For more information on what I offer or what the possibilities are for single or group sessions, just drop me an email, via the contact form at the bottom of this page.


May you be guided
Mitakuye Oyasin 

1 comment:

mrkdvsn said...

Sometime it becomes very hard to find a well written and well established bog which give you correct and useful information. However, I found this blog and got some relevant information which are really helpful for me.massage amsterdam